Friday 6 February 2015

Weight-Loss And Abs Made Easy



Are you obese? Do you want to lose some weight? Why do you think you are obese? The cause of obesity is very simple: if the calories you burn as energy through physical activity is lesser than you consume, then you will definitely gain weight. This simple explanation is always incomplete like many things. Certain risk factors that add to obesity can be a complex combination of genetics, lifestyle choices and metabolic factors, socioeconomic factors, among other things. Some diseases, medications and endocrine disorders can also cause an increment in your weight.

The most essential part of an obesity treatment program is setting goals. While trying to lose weight for fashion or societal reasons, you might also need to consider losing as little as 5% - 10% of your body weight will have a significant positive effect on your health. Always check your Body Mass Index (BMI) using the BMI Calculator.

While surfing on the internet in search of a weight-loss program because I discovered I was gaining some weight I came across this wonderful online program that I think might be useful to other people too called The Truth About Abs by Mike Geary. When I starting using this program I developed my six pack abs even when I thought it wasn’t possible at 45. You should try it out, you might find it very helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment