Friday 6 February 2015

Six Pack Abs At 45



Am sure when you saw my topic on this forum you would think it is not possible, some might think that it is. Well, I am part of those that believe that it is possible because my brother is 49 and he has this awesome 6 pack abs that make him look really athletic like he is 25 or somewhere around 30. Each time I spend time with him all I do is ask him what his secret is.

I went online and discovered that exercising efficiently and changing our diet can help get rid of fat. In also found out that fat is the main reason you cannot find your abs and this because they are covered in a layer of fat. Proper eating habits and nutrition is essential when it comes to getting rid of fat other than exercise.

Also I came across an online program that can help you develop your six pack abs irrespective of how old you are. It is called The Truth About Abs by Mike Geary. I would include the link of this product review in my post. Talking in the aspect of good nutrition and good food Mike Geary explained in the Truth About Abs e-book that it is essential to eat good food. Some foods require energy to digest and through this they help burn fat. He also said it is important to avoid certain foods that are been sold or advertised as “healthy food” which actually isn’t.


No comments:

Post a Comment