Wednesday 4 February 2015

Watching TV – Causes Obesity and High Risk Of Diabetes?



Was surfing through the internet and I came across this sentence…It got me thinking and I think I should share this information with everyone. “Reduce the time you spend watching TV or in front of the computer to less than 2hours a day” LOL! Funny right? Indeed it is. I further went online to search for the cons of watching the television.

Thus made me discover that Research shows that television-watching is an especially-detrimental form of inactivity: Every 2 hours you spend watching your TV instead of doing something more active increases your chances of developing diabetes by 20 percent; it also increases the risk of early death by 13% and heart disease by 15%. The more you watch TV, the more likely you will gain weight or be obese, and this explains part of the television viewing-diabetes link.

Also I found out that even if you have diabetes, there is a way to naturally cure this terrible medical condition. I came across an exceptional online program created by a medical doctor called The Diabetes Free program by Dr David Pearson. It is a guide that was created to assist people to naturally and permanently reverse their diabetic condition. I think you should check out a review on this product.

Click here to read a review on The DiabetesFree Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment