Wednesday 4 February 2015

Marriage-a life time contract!!!

It has been ordained by our creator that a man and woman are meant to live happily as one. Come to think of it, don’t you feel they are certain things needed to be done to make a marriage workout? Gone are those days when my uncle’s marriage use to be on the verge of destruction, but thanks to Dr. Lee Baucom, writer of Save the Marriage’. Various issues arises in a marriage that need to be sorted out in-order to make a marriage long lasting, take for instance the problem of communication, this was the main bone in my uncle’s marriage that almost got them a divorce.

I have prayed all my life to live happily with my spouse, but then I got to understand that praying alone is not the solution, there are some little but important things one should guide against. I came across Dr. Lee Baucom’s Save the Marriage through a friend’s father; he said it really helped saved their marriage.


If you really want to avoid those distress that might earn you a divorce, I will advise you see a review on Save the Marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment