Wednesday 4 February 2015

Communication and Question Time in Relationships



Many relationships or let me say marriages has failed because of the refusal to ask questions. Each time you are with him or her, you find it hard to ask those extreme questions. And mostly you have questions that you want to ask your spouse because you want to understand exactly what it is that he or she wants but you do not get the opportunity to ask or sometimes it becomes intimidating to ask whatever you want to know. So you rephrase the question or maybe ask a less threatening question.

I encountered this during the early stage of my relationship with my wife and I made a discovery that I think I should share with you. I told my friend about the difficulty to speak with my wife in the manner that I want, the difficulty to ask her those sexy questions…don’t mind my language…and he told me about this dating program called 500 IntimateQuestions For Couples by Michael Webb. I got so anxious, I went online immediately to search for this life changing program.

500 intimate questions for couples is collection of questions focused on intimacy and sex. According to Michael Webb, communication is the hallmark of any satisfying and great relationship. The intimate matters discussed in this book helps you to have a life-time of sizzling sex. And, asking the right questions at the appropriate time is one of the best ways in understanding your partner perfectly in terms of sex matters. The amazing thing about the questions given in 500 Intimate Questions For Couples is that they are ideal for couples who have never had sex or have been married for a long while.
 
I think you should read this review I read on the program, Click here to read now. And thank me later..LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment