Going Bald? Make Your Hair Grow With These Techniques
Have you tried the 6 techniques given in the previous post we called “Tips That Will Help You Make Your Hair Grow Faster”? In case you haven’t, we advice you do. Listed below are some other techniques found useful to help in making you grow your hair when you are growing bald or maybe your hair grow at a really slow rate.
Eggs are known to be highly important for faster hair growth because they have a high level of protein and they also contain iron, zinc, phosphorus, sulfur, and selenium. Make sure you use an egg hair mask at least once in a month.
- Whip an egg. Mix in 4 tablespoons of grapeseed oil and also a few drops of lavender oil. Use it on your hair and scalp then leave it for like 30 minutes then rinse it out and shampoo your hair.
- Use a mixture of 2 egg-yolks and also 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil on your scalp. Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes. Rinse it out with cold water and then shampoo your hair.
- On the other hand, whip an egg and add a cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil, and also the juice from ½ a lemon to it. Use it on your scalp and leave it for 20-30 minutes before washing it out and afterwards shampoo your hair.
Several herbs such as rosemary, horsetail, nettle, burdock, catnip, and sage helps in making your hair grow faster. Rosemary, most especially, is very useful for hair growth because it encourages the hair follicles. It also helps in adding luster to your locks.
Also, the polyphenols and anti-inflammatory attributes of green-tea are also linked to making hair grow faster. Additionally, most herbs promote hair growth by improving circulation.
- Prepare an herbal mixture by soaking any of these herbs in hot water for about 10-20 minutes. Make use of it as a final rinse after you have shampooed and conditioned your hair. In addition to making your hair grow faster, it will nourish your hair and make it soft and feasible.
- You can also mix several herbal infusions or maybe essential oils in your shampoo.
- Always drink herbal teas.
In addition to eating a proper diet as said in the previous post, you can take several supplements such as folic acid, kelp, biotin, flaxseed oil, fish oil, evening primrose oil, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, saw palmetto, and others to increase hair growth.
Supplements like Folic acid (Vit B9) and biotin (Vit B7) are B-complex vitamins that helps in making hair grow faster. Before taking any supplements, though, it is essential to consult your doctor first.
- Apply a mixture of fresh aloe vera gel and a little lemon juice and leave it on your hair for about 20 minutes. Shampoo your hair and rinse off. This should be done like every week or in 2 weeks.
- You can also mix aloe vera gel with the same quantity of coconut milk and wheat germ oil and then use it on your hair.
- Drink aloe vera juice on a regular basis.
Your attempt to increase hair growth will not yield good results if you have some underlying problems like a thyroid disease, chronic illness, hormonal imbalance, or a severe infection.
Several medications like birth control drugs, antidepressants, beta-blockers, anticonvulsants, anabolic steroids, and others may also have adverse effect on problems such as hair-loss and hair thinning.
Seborrheic dermatitis and scalp infections results in issues like itchy scalp and mild hair-loss. So, note any issues that contribute to hair problems and pay attention to them as soon as possible so they don’t disrupt your hair growth attempts.
Try an online program
Despite the several natural ways known to help making your hair grow fast and naturally, there are several online programs that will help you in achieving this in a short period of time without any side effects. Many people have tried this and they have given good feedback. We strongly recommend a program by Jared Gates called The Rebuild Hair System. To read a review on it to gain instant access to the program website you can CLICK HERE.
Going Bald? Make Your Hair Grow With This Techniques